Join in and discuss all the weekend action from Chicagoland Speedway(Joliet,IL) . Robby Gordon will be running the Jim Beam Red Stag/Kid Rock Toyota. On track action begins on Thursday, July 9th , with practice running from 5:00-6:30pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is on Thursday, July 9th , at 8:40 pm/et also live on SPEED. There are two practice sessions on Friday, July 10th,from 5:00-5:45pm/et and from 6:20-7:20pm/et , both live on SPEED. Raceday coverage begins on Saturday night, July 11th, at 6:30pm/et, live on TNT,with the green flag scheduled to drop at 8:16pm/et.

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup. they were hooked up.
he will be lapped by lap 70, another back of the pack run for the 7 car.
Did you make it to the trailer ?
Well starting in the back could be good as that dumb!@! Scott Speed will start a wreck
vickers bashed speed and kyle bush a little on sirius today, i laughed a little
Last time Vickers bashed his teammates he was out of a job. Speed is here because the OWNER OF RED BULL likes him and thinks highly of him, and thinks that he represents the product well.
Don't you know anything! Speed sucks! In the races they have raced against each other, RG fucking KILLS Speed! Speed only averages a 30th place finish, but RG is up in 27th man! TWENTY FUCKING SEVENTH!!

Wait, is Speed showing signs of improving? Along with a team that is clearly improving? Man, what's that gonna get him? A front row start?!?!?!
poor starting spot, but i'm betting robby and the team gets it figured out for the race.

on another note, did anybody go to the trailer and how was it if you did? i know that has been a big discussion the past couple of weeks on here.
All we need to do is fix the misfire. The car will be fine and move up during the first run....and once the first yellow flies we'll be sitting 27-35th on the lead lap and with DF restarts we should be OK.

I'm expecting a top 25.
hopefully they can get the "misfire" fixed and get a good practice in or we will be hosed come sat nite!!
Hopefully the race won't be as boring as in the past... we now have Double File "Shootout-Style" Restarts, TNT DRAMA style! (LOL!)

Allright guys here's what I can tell you about yesterday. First off, it was a long day for the 7 team. Rob was in & out of the garage multiple times during practice. Apparently they unloaded with something wrong under the hood. Rob was complaning about the car misfiring almost immediately. He said the car was setup great, but the motor sucked. So they went back in the garage,& changed the carb. Came back out, got up to speed,(sort of) & the f-bombs started flying. By the time this was all done, so was practice. Before qual's they threw another carb at it (waste of time imo),& changed some ignition parts. The car pretty obviously had some fire (ign) problems, so I don't really understand either carb swap, but whatev. They went back out for quals,& seemingly didn't find the issue.
I saw a post from mojoman in thisthread stating the engine tuner they have is good. Well, he sucks at diagnosing issues. I hope somebody can figure out wtf is up with this thing. A motor swap won't fix it either if the issue is in the wiring, or ign box.

Weather for today doesn't look too good. High of 82 today, humid with storms moving in, some "may be severe".

I'ma give that twitpic thing another shot now. So I'll catch up with you guys in a bit.
In the meantime, I'll add the pics I took yesterday to my page.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service