Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 489

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Must have been looking in the wrong spot. I couldn't find it either.
I will be listening to PJ today and giving updates on the 04
Sitting turn 9 met cow today and doing pace lap 2. I am excitrd
yes he said that in his tweet. Good to hear!
is PJ a start and park? shown 8 laps down
It appears that PJ was indeed a start and park
Pretty much sucks! If this was RGM original plan then they should have let PJ run 20 laps around the back to protect the car, but yet watch and see if some other's Start and Park and or see if a few cars fall out of the race. Maybe S&P after 20 laps and maybe be 40th vs 43rd and make a few more bucks and make it look better for Jim Beam and Menard's. I mean who wants to sponsor a S&P car? Even if it was a free bee!

It makes since why RGM did not let PJ do much practice, because the fuel is for free but the tires are not and RG knew this was a S&P and did not want to spend anymore money on tires. But why not let PJ run a full fuel run during the race or until he needed tires and then park it, blaming steering issues.
Perhaps this was RGM's way of flipping the bird to NASCAR regarding the penalty/fine. We all know NASCAR doesn't want to have S&Ps in the feild and we also know that the penalty was bogus.
that was pointless entering a 2nd car to just S&P it
Yeah, I'm not bashing it.

I'm not a fan of the move, but ah well. Its not a big deal at the end of the day.

The fact that the #7 isn't passing anyone, that's an issue.
chat saying power steering problems for the 04
What's up with rg? Why slow?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service