Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 California 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 31st in the 2010 February Cup race at Fontana.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Cali track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 8th

Practice            3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          6:40pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 9th

Practice             2:30pm - 3:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        3:45pm - 4:50 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 10th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway California 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 California Images

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how do you know this?
The power of twitter....
I read that to, wonder how it came out, the 7 was still last on the speed chart at the end.
I guess RG could only stand for so long on the hauler watching and needed to get his hands dirty.
hands on owner, rusty wallace does it for his team too occasionally
This was talked about yesterday, but I didnt think KC's seat would fit RG.

As for the speed chart, the #7 needs to be in the same ballpark as the #38 & #71. Thats who we are racing on Sunday. 2 tenths off those cars.Hopefully RG was able to give feedback to help KC on Sunday, so the team can make the needed changes.
Just glad to see RG at track, makes for less negative banter here. Like TOG says feedback can only help, amazes me that were only looking to not lose points instead of going for a top 20 or something.................
It's hard enough of a series for RG to finish in the top 25 each week , let alone a top 20 for KC ??? All they can do is get the car driving as best as it can, and then race who they have to race. Wherever they finish is where they finish.
In case you missed it,Robby will return to the #7 at Phoenix & Texas.
Okay, but when will Robby be back in the 7?
.........................LOL
Some things do remain constant.Old car new built for driver and so on.Never hard to find Conway on speed charts.
@Ernie, I understand the second part,but think wtf on the first part?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service