Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 #2 Michigan 400 race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Michigan track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 13th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et   ( RG - 42nd PJ - 46th )
 Qualifying         3:40pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( RG - 35th PJ - 41st )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 14th

Practice            9:15am -  10:00 am/et  ( RG - 25th PJ - 43rd )
 Happy Hour      12:20pm -  1:20 pm/et   ( RG - 29th PJ - 43rd )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 15th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Michigan 400 Top 6 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                #07-Indy / #7 Pocono
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley - Larry Carter
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will PJ have to qualify ?
                                                                                No. Robby will be in the #07
                                                                            6) PJ ?
                                                                                Yeah thats right. PJ Jones in the #7

2009 Michigan Images

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nascar Economics again. Little sponsorship, you got to find a way to bring income in, and if that means bringing a 2nd car and doing the valet, then so be it. And to why Robby is in the 07, its because he obviously is a better qualifier then PJ.
I am wondering if this also has to do with pay. Would Robby make more money in the 07 than PJ?
No, Robby just feels he has a better chance of making the race than PJ does.
I expect to see more races that RG brings 2 cars to the track.
TOG is Robby running the full race in the 07?
Probably not.However, we will find out Sunday. Friday
I disagree..but i'll compromise: Folks should plan on the 2nd car always being a s&p.
retroactive to 2009.
If Robby gets the 07 in the show then I would expect him to drive the car one lap longer than the other stop and park cars.
Why not switch on raceday?
I'd expect they could do this any weekend they wanted to in order to generate extra operating income. I'm surprised other single car S&P teams aren't at least trying it, unless they only have that single car in their haulers.

TOG - Since they need to have a 2nd "crew" in place, are they recruiting a nationwide team that's already there to look the part, or does RGM typically bring enough pit crew/equipment to cover two teams each weekend?
Expect to see it more.

They have it covered crew-wise for 2 teams,including taking 2 haulers.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service