2010 Phoenix Subway 600k Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Subway 600k. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / Blake Shelton Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Arizona track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 9th

Practice         1:10 - 2:55 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )
 Happy Hour    3:35 - 5:00 pm/et   ( 20th Quickest )
 Qualifying       7:00 - 9:00 pm/et   ( Starts 33rd )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , APRIL 10th

Raceday        7:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 7:46 pm/et   ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & position updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2009 Results:

Spring - started 23rd , finished 39th ( Waltrip wreck ) / Fall - started 22nd , finished 22nd
Looking forward to a good race this weekend!
let's make the show and make up some ground, get into the top 35 and don't look back.
no doubt the team are due for a solid run
i just realized the schedule.. hope car is quick off the truck in qual trim. Quick enough to feel comfortable getting into the race so that he can get in the race trim practice.
for those who like a little drama in their cup of tea.

From racetrucker:

Monster Energy/Robby Gordon #7 race hauler down with motor problems in Oxford AL. Should be able to fix. Only a computer problem.
Get in the car and Drive.........................
A little cannon ball run
its a little hard to make it into the top 35 when the dang hauler doesn't even show up. I'm sure this shit happens to other teams, but my goodness, who has RG pissed off that he gets this kind of bad karma? Hauler's catching on fire, tires blowing after 4 laps....I think Rob needs a slump buster.

Thats about a $10,000 set.
I'm kind of an under-clevage guy, but at any price, I'm all in with the motor boat action
Can Robby put those on the car this week, I sure it they cause at least 6 wrecks as they pass by

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service