Nascar Roundup had their final show this week giving their thoughts on 2009. During their 2010 news, they mentioned RGM had sponsorship for the first 8 races (Polaris?), Mapei would not return in 2010 and Menards could return as a sponsor in some form. Hopefully RGM can land some sponsors soon. He's one of the most talented drivers in the world and it would be a shame for his team not to racing!

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Might be wrong, but I believe Polaris is the 8 race sponsor. Hopefully RGM can come out of the box strong. If they bring a car like they did at Dega...winning the Daytona 500 would be a possibility. That would kick off things in a positive direction.

....but, like TOG said, let's throw some dirt around and enjoy Dakar. RGM is a multi-car team at this event, that's something to be proud of.
uh, easier said than done.
I never heard Polaris is in for 8. Is that just a stab in the dark?
good assumption MIke.
I mean, I'm optimistic & all (don't put your evil on ME Jeff), I just hadn't heard anything to that effect. So I'm wondering where that came from. Also, I was under the impression that Mapei was coming back. Maybe Chille (or Chilli's...either way) will sponsor a run or 2...
now all we need is a Robby Gordon Edition of the Ranger so I can support Robby's sponsor
TOG We are building a better car for Daytona.100% Badass.....we are digging hard..What ever Rob does we will give him everything we got to get to the front...and stay there......
Thats what we like to read about
Can you put that on the bumper (100% badass)
why not.....would draw attention, i love it
There you go! No issues that a little winning won't fix! Go for it guys, stay focused.
It was mentioned on Nascar Roundup that RGM had sponsorship for the first 8 races...they mentioned Polaris from reports earlier in the year.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service