Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Charlotte cup race. RGM will run 2 cars at Charlotte, the #7 for Robby Gordon & the #77 for Scott Wimmer. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 26th

Practice               3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying             7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 28th

Practice           11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour      12:50pm -  1:50pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 29th

Raceday              6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               Sams Mart / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well hopefully they can find some speed in practice, I really do not want a watch a 600 mile version of Richmond again....
@Mark, does that mean a boring race till 20 to go?
Nice effort by Wimmer! Is it too late to switch,and get some RCR engines? Try pouring some energy drink in the fuel cell,to give those engines some GO! LOL.
Same engine as Brad who's on the poll
How can Joe Nemechek S&P car(s) out qualify RGM car(s) every single race?

Strong possibility that #7 will be out of top 35
after this race - either #38 & #21 will slide into the spot.

Hopefully the weather will not be a factor in the road course races(qualifying) especially in WG.
Where do you think Joe got his nickname, FRONT ROW JOE ? Qualifying is Joes forte, thats where he places 99.9% of his eggs in the basket.

Top 35??? Really ? You do remember RG saying at the beginning of the year...16-20 races this year for him...

And who cares if the 21 passes him this weekend ( IF ) ..it's not like they(21) are going to Kansas next week.

What does the weather at WG have to do with anything ? If qualifying is 'rained-out" , RG would EASILY make the race per rain rules, since the #7 has been at every race ( although not 'running' them all )

As you were...
The Pimp Slap has been applied.......next!
Bam! Heck, I am going to the race with my wife, son and Mom. Great weather for the race, cool experience, what is there to fuss about , RG is in and gonna run the thing, Great! I am Glad, but Sky is not fallin' We are getting alot more races with #7 car then we were going to 5 months ago, so heck enjoy it. There will always be a little sunshine, hell I am a Wake Forest Univ. fan and alumni, we suck at football, but we sure did win the ACC a few years ago. The games were still fun to goto and I still pull for them. GO RG!!!! Go take their Candy!!
wow .... nothing meaningful to add, eh?
Where do you think Joe got his nickname, FRONT ROW JOE ? Qualifying is Joes forte, thats where he places 99.9% of his eggs in the basket

Amazes me that even the eztenze dude can qualify JN's car
Top 35??? Really ? You do remember RG saying at the beginning of the year...16-20 races this year for him...

Those 16-20 races is always subject to change ...........
And who cares if the 21 passes him this weekend ( IF ) ..it's not like they(21) are going to Kansas next week

Just stating the facts
What does the weather at WG have to do with anything ? If qualifying is 'rained-out" , RG would EASILY make the race per rain rules, since the #7 has been at every race ( although not 'running' them all )

Is he going to PA,NH etc?
Can you explain how would he easily make the race?
What happens if qualifying and all practices are cancelled? [rules book]
After the 5th race of the season, the current season OWNERS points are used:
#1) - First 35 by current Owner Points [position 1-35][top 35 teams do NOT need to attempt ALL the races]
#2) - Last Years Cup Champ or the Event Champion if not already in the field
#3) - Car Owners whose team has won in the previous and current season not already in the field
#4) - Drivers who have won in the previous and current season not already in the field
#5) - ALL Past Cup Champions not in by 1 thru 4 [is NOT charged against the 6 past champ provisionals]
#6) - Most Qualifying Attempts [not starts] with Owners points as the tie breaker
#7) - Qualifying Order Position
Oh the humanity.....

Not one thing you can control on track, so why worry ?
we're trying to plan ahead.

I wonder what the weather will be like at Darlington, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service