Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Charlotte cup race. RGM will run 2 cars at Charlotte, the #7 for Robby Gordon & the #77 for Scott Wimmer. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 26th

Practice               3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying             7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 28th

Practice           11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour      12:50pm -  1:50pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 29th

Raceday              6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               Sams Mart / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@WJM, I completely agree. I became a RG and RGM fan because he does it his way. I follow Dakar, Baja, and TORC because of RG. I joined the planet because I wanted to be part of a group of fans that supported RG and RGM. We all get disappointed but we need to realize that we don't have skin in the game. The planet is no longer the place it once was.

Recently I haven't visited the planet as much as I have in the past. The attitude of the fuckin crybabies just piss me off. It isn't worth my time to try and find the good posts within the shit.
Right on GasOnRobby and WJM. I stand by Robby. I do alot of lurking right now, because there is an age-old adage "you can not educate an idiot". Sometimes I write some posts which I then decide not to save for this reason.

I have no business giving Robby advice or criticizing him. He on the the field giving it his all. If it doesn't make sense to me, I assume I don't have all the info RG does.......not that RG is doing the wrong thing.

I'm die-hard RG fan exactly for the reason that he does it his way. Go RG! Give 'em hell this week!
Hey soldier, I agree with your assessment of Robby's fans. However, maybe Robby needs to man up and start winning back his fan base?
BTW-badass M60! Nam, 1968. You?
My brother. Killed in action. Vietnam 1968. "Intuitiveness" probably has too many letters and syllables for you.
If anyone is going to find the needle.....it's RG. He is always digging!
There are so seats open with top tier Cup teams they're advertising on craigslist:
its what you do with them......good questions
If you spread the mayonise to thin you just can't taste it. Robby has too much on his plate. But its his plate. No one said you have to be a RG Fan, so live with it. Robby is building for the future I'm sure.
do you think Robby is oblivious to the results? Other than stating the obvious what real world solutions can you offer? and NO you can't just walk over to RCR,Hendrick,Roush,Gibbs,Penske and mount your seat and thats your new ride,thats a dream that will never come true.
Bitter,not so much! What meaningful discussion is there to have in regards to things you and I have no control over.
I hope Robby reads this once in a while, and sees how a bunch of so called "loyal" fans call themselves "loyal" when they constantly criticize him and his business over and over and over again. To you folks that bad mouth him, get a life and Go find another driver/robot that gets told what to do and how to do it every second of his life. Robby is one of the good guys left out there.There are a lot of problems in our world right now. Let's turn the ship around and start being optimistic. Yes it's frustrating but life can be very frustrating at times, but then all of a sudden you can be dealt a decent hand. Go Robby and RGM and let's keep the faith.
It's an open forum, people should be able to voice their opinions, negative or not, I have never seen anyone directly bash on this site, just be frustrated and ask questions. Nothing wrong with that, stop attacking somewhat negative posts, some people have different ways of viewing things. Glass half full or empty, you should be allowed to say what on your mind as ling as it isn't offensive.

I myself started finding the humor in RG running bad and poke fun at him constantly, it's how I deal with poor results. I've been a Detroit Lions fan for a long time, through all the terrible seasons since Barry Sanders left and I still stick with them 0-16 or not. All I do is make fun of them, but they're still my boys and so is RG.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service