Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Charlotte cup race. RGM will run 2 cars at Charlotte, the #7 for Robby Gordon & the #77 for Scott Wimmer. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 26th

Practice               3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying             7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 28th

Practice           11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour      12:50pm -  1:50pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 29th

Raceday              6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               Sams Mart / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not the motor, Kurt is turning real fast laps.
He doesn't have Kurt's motor.
TOG just said on Twitter "Coming back in. More changes needed to be made."

During qualifying RG said the front nose was rubbing the track.Wish Wimmer had run the 7 in the Open last week as a test for this race.
Maybe this should be a S & P race rather than being laps down early
600 miles...a little early to be hrowing in the towel. Who knows, the car might suck now, but be great when the sun goes down...S&P? seriously?
I hope RG is on the same set of tires since qual's if not the race is going to be over quick.
Picked up alittle speed that time out,..

(Side note: With Stremme not running road races, maybe Bones will help out at Sonoma...have the car & driver...missing element is noticebale, again nothing against Miles, just think that's the area the team is missing)
Zoom I agree something is missing between RG and CC.
Ditto
Well, they got 600 miles to get it fixed...
Zoom I think you are correct. Think the team has gone the wrong way Since Bones left. RG and bones worked well. I would like to know what DODGE has done for RGM other than the superspeed way tracks? It seems like that is all that they have done is helped RG with wind tunnel time for superspeed ways.

I could be wrong but wondering out loud. I really look forward to the day where we dont look at the bottom of the speed charts every race for RG. Oh well I will just drink more SPEED.
I think the problem is the new #7 on the car.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service