Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Charlotte cup race. RGM will run 2 cars at Charlotte, the #7 for Robby Gordon & the #77 for Scott Wimmer. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 26th

Practice               3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying             7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 28th

Practice           11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour      12:50pm -  1:50pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 29th

Raceday              6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               Sams Mart / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

plenty of drivers that need fans.
They're not Robby Gordon! Most all of the drivers who need fans are corporate whores.

Loved watching the Indy 500 this morning. Only sad part was listening to Weldon plug his sponsors during his post race interview.

Robby Gordon is one of a kind! No one, and I mean no one, had the balls of Robby Gordon.

RIP Robby
tough to watch, indy race was good
Well NASCAR tried to give dale the win
Don't forget the quicky caution...
Not true at all. If NASCAR wanted to "give" hime the win, then they would have thrown the yellow when he hit start/finish taking white flag. Then the race is over and he could have coasted back. I thought not throwing the caution was awesome. They should do it more often. There was nothing wrong with the track. So, completely untrue statements. I'm not a Dale Jr. fan either.
Nascar tried to give Dale the win. Plain and simple. Get real.
Robby has lived his life and run his racing career the way he has seen fit. According to us, things have not turned out the way we had envisioned, and likely, it was not envisioned this way by Robby, either. But again, he hasn't enough money or sponsors to run three different series, so none of them are good enough to even show, much less win. So be it.
Just got back from the track and I have to first say THANK YOU to the Robby, RGM, Erin, TOG, and Sam's Mart for giving me and my girlfriend(Abby) a lifetime experience if I never get to do it again! We would have loved it even more if Robby could have been competitive and ran the whole race so that the experience would have been that much better but Robby, the team and fans would have too. It was a bummer that Robby had issues today/tonight but when you thought the team was done, the car kept going out on the track for I guess you would call it practice trying different things. The pink car by far is the best looking car that Robby has run in the Speed Energy colors and probably the schemes he has ever ran!

Robby is a first class person from being at the shop today and at the race!!!! I would have liked to see him one last time and tell him thank you at the end but I didn't want to bother him so if you are reading this, thank you again Robby and everybody else at RGM. You've got a great thing going with Speed Energy and your equipment, it's just a matter of time until you get that damn COT figured out or having freak problems that shouldn't happen! I've got tons of pictures from the shop and the track so hopefully I'll get them up and posted on here and facebook.
on to next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you Enjoyed it!!
NationWide, NationWide, NationWide...at least biuld a car for that series to get a good finish & exposure for ESPN to showcase....just sayin'...not the right answer of course.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service