Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Dover cup race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , MAY 13th

Practice             11:00am - 12:25pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice #2          2:45pm -   4:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 14th

Qualifying           12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 15th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Dover Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Darlington

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I knew it was a Scott, just picked the wrong one...
Nice choice by Robby. Wimmer had a real nice season in 2008 when he ran part time for Childress in the Nationwide series.

23 Races
1 Win
5 Top 5's
12 Top 10's

Since then he really hasn't had any quality rides with the exception of a handfull of races in the JR Motorsports 5 nd 7 car where he has a handful of top 10 finishes.
It's a shame he hasn't had any quality rides, except as you mentioned , with JR Motorsports. I've always thought Scott is a damn good driver, especially when he has a good car . Maybe this will open a door of opportunity for him at some point in the season with another team.
It's suprising how hard it is the get a driver that has a "CUP" license,no manufacturer conflict,no sponsor conflict,not contract'd or a scheduling conflict.
34th quick -morning practice 5laps on the board.
I'd say that's pretty good for never driving an RGM car before. only .6 seconds off Johnson and stayed completely off the wall! JJ Laley can't say that much!
Is he getting an over the wall crew for the race and a tire budget?
I know Wimmer would make it a decent race & make laps if given the chance. Wimmers people should get some money together to cover the racing expenses. Wishful thinking...
It would be interesting to see how Scott Q's. Looks like weather might not let that happen.
Andy Lally I mean. JJ Yeley - Andy Lally...my lessdycsia is kicking in...or alzheimer's...I can't remember...
I have been watching practice on tv sporadically today. Did I miss tv mentioning Wimmer in Robby's car for this race? Any interviews?
Anyone else notice all the S&P teams only ran single digit amount of laps in Happy Hour. Wimmer ran 2 laps, McDowell 3 laps, Yeley & Rigg's 7 laps and Skinner ran 9 laps.
Just as long as RGM runs enough laps just incase of some good cars wreck early. Let all of the other S&P's go to the garage first & then load up the hauler.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service