Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

along with hundreds of discretely placed ball bearings
Finally! Maybe it will stop all the bitching! Haha
Race the hummer.
The esses would be a straight shot and nobody would fuck with you in the horse shoe.
and ... no fuel stops
Good point
Toyota, Dodge, Chevy, Ford, Whatever...They are all RGM built chassis lol
Any idea if they will go all out on SPEED, or Fuel strategy? I know RG has mentioned in interviews they can go either way...just wonder which side they're leaning to this year
Zoom, it's Robby....he launched a drink called SPEED. Was that rhetorical? It's pretty much the guy on the box's job to convince Robby to do anything but mash the gas.
Miles, I suggest a 90lb right foot spring....or move Rob's seat back 2". Prolly find another lap outta each stop, lol
I'm sure a lot will have to do with starting position.
I. Do that alsoj

Wish there was 2 Prac . befors Quals . Heard On NascarNoW that RG does not care abou the Pole . But A Top Ten Start is what I Hope For ! !

I feel like I have been pregnant for about 5 years and am finally DUE this weekend...ITS GONNA BE A GREAT FREAKIN DAY...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service