Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Las Vegas cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 Terrible's/SPEED Energy Dodge. The team had a 32nd place finish last year at Vegas. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Nevada track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 4th

Practice             3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( 37th Quickest )
 Qualifying           6:30pm - 8:00 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 5th

Happy Hour            3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 6th

Raceday              3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Las Vegas Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH !
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Terrible Herbst/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New
                                                                            5) Is Robby running San Felipe?
                                                                                Of course !

2010 Vegas Images

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man up ? ummmm ? anyway... i didn't say anything negative, im just saying its ok to be fustrated with a bad finish ... you know robby is, the team is, so why can't the fans ??

glad we agreed about "drink" ... : )
Some people vent against the team and some vent against those that are venting. This is entertainment for those of us who watch and don't have a dog in the fight. It is the livliehood for those who work at RGM. My point is if anyone feels the need to vent / bitch about the job the folks at RGM is doing then they should expect / accept the return fire.
Speed Energy Drink would be better on the car. Except for us - not many people would know what Speed Energy is.
It was the FIRST 1.5 mile race of the year for RG in a Dodge with penske & dodge support. Let them re-group before throwing them under the bus.

Blitz- you were HATING before the season started, so its a moot point with you.

#winning
i have
I'm just pissed because because I couldn't get all my work done today.....oh the race...just another day in Planet Robby'ville.
At least talks of wishing Robby will run the full season have toned down a bit. If the number of entries stay around 44 each week, I think Robby's plan to run the "fun" races is the way to go.

When does the pink car come out? There were WAY too many yellow cars on the track this week.

F'n Conway. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...except Conway...that shit stays with you.
Haha love the reference to "The Hangover!"
#WINNING

I think it's safe to say that most here have 10 times the pro football knowledge than the inner workings of a professional race team, let's compare some statements;

Racing: "RGM should just buy a [insert team] chassis."
NFL: "Our quarterback sucks. We should just get Peyton Manning or Tom Brady..."

Racing: "Can't RGM just buy a set up from [insert team]?"
NFL: Can't we just buy the Packers playbook."

Racing: "RGM should just start a second team and run 50 laps in all practices then they'll be really good."
NFL: We should just get All-Pro players in every position. By the way, what's that salary cap thing?"

If you were to say one or more of those statements to your football buddies they would probably throw you out of the bar. 

Great analogies. Sums it up very nice.

I heard the Speed announcers say the Indy motocross race will be live.
Supercross Live!. Yes!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service