Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Michigan cup race. Robby Gordon will return to the #7 this weekend. Robby must qualify his way in, as the #7 sits 36th in owners points. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Michigan track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 17th

Practice              12:30pm - 1:55pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 18th

Qualifying            1:10pm - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 19th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Michigan Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy / Walgreens
                                                                            4) Is the car going the distance ?
                                                                                YES!

Views: 83

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

He will call it how Robby tells him!!!!
No Souvenir trailer?

What is the point of even living anymore........
I'm ready
Cool on the walgreens deal. Bunch of them here in CO. Always good info coming out of RGM.
Now, have a how race ane next weekend and go for pole Q
I hope RGM figured out some things from Fontana, Kansas, Texas and Charolette. The team's runs there were not that great as their finishes were outside of the top 30. RG has done good at this track in the past, so let's see with some help from Dodge and Wimmer's testing, that the team found enough to get a finish that locks them in the top 35 for the next couple of races.
Just saw this on twitter:

Bob Pockrass:
Oil pans must be approved so that they meet size and weight requirements. No word if unapproved JGR oil pans met them.

Possibly some issues for the Gibbs teams
....and for your viewing enjoyment boy and girls it the "NASCAR BABIES HOUR"brought to you on SPEED channel.
I don't know what the deal with WalGreens is......but that is Huge. 40 Billion dollar Market Cap company with over 7500 locations.....one way to get your product on every corner throughout the US....One thing to get cans on the shelf, another thing to get people to understand it's there.....If Speed is going in Walgreens, i would say the people at Speed are/should be celebrating a Marketing Victory.....
Slow so far but only one lap run 22 minutes into practice.
Important to run decent in this practice incase qualifying is rained out tomorrow.
not really..we're locked in if quals get rained out....our 1st practice speed will just determine where we would start the race (36th - 43rd)...
That is what I was going to say. Let it Rain!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service