With the 2014 Dakar Rally beginning in less than 45 days, here is a brief F.A.Q.

1. Is Robby Gordon racing in the 2014 Dakar Rally? YES!
  2. What is the car number? 305
  3. What is he driving? A new design - called the HST
  4. Who is the navigator? Kellon Walch
  5. Is there going to be a 2nd car? No
  6. How come we haven't seen pictures of the car yet? It's still being built
  7. When will we see the car? Mid December
  8. Will the race be televised? Yes. NBC Sports Network TAPE DELAY recap show.
  9. How can we follow the rally? You're already at the right place.
  10. When does the rally begin? Stage 1 begins on Jan 5th.

Views: 54056

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would Plaster City work? Very little snow here but damn it's cold. At least we will get our early Christmas present late next week. All I want for Christmas is a new Gordini!

What the hell is "snowed in".....?.........we went to get wood for smokin sausage 30 inches of it to walk through. Roads with no salt or plows......still made it to watch "bowling". I mean unless your door opens out and you are a nudist....you're not snowed in. And I made it out to uncle Nicks house to get my miter saw back to do frames for these pirints .........and that guy is what most folks call "avoidable".

I'm sorry if my post seemed insensitive to all of you folks snowed in right now. I was out doing my Christmas shopping in shorts and flip flops today and... oh snap there I go again!

It's ok Will. All this weather does is intensify my desire to move back to Arizona. BTW, what's with y'all wearing Parkas when it's fifty degrees in December.. that's T-shirt weather.

Fine, I'll admit it was in the 30's last week and I was whining like a little bitch.

I finally got the shorts back on today. @Will, I'm a shorts all the time with boots though.

Shorts and T-shirt for me today also. But, it has been mid 20's at night for over a week. My avocado tree suffered lots of damage, but it does most years and come back.

it's 25 here and DA SNOWS MELTING flip flops here also and t-shirt

How can the snow be melting at 25F?

it's called SUNLIGHT
gauge says it now down to 24 from a high of 42 deg. and wind outta the north at 9 mph
when it's this cold we just store our beer outside
PS. I; am not fat im insulated

Don't bury your beer in the snow to keep it from freezing that's a myth.. plus if you have too many you don't find it until spring.

I read somewhere that if too many entries finish the world's toughest race for the next year the ASO charts a more difficult course. Last year had a higher percentage of finishers than usual...

not in snow 5 36 packs on porch
just getting ready for Dakar

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service