Good luck to Robby today at Pocono. Hopefully they had good notes from Friday that they can use today.Talk about the race right here.I will not be here today,but am looking forward to reading the posts later on tonight.Thanks!

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I'm known for being overly cheerful and optimistic here, but I don't see much getting better this year. it's just the same ole shit week to week. maybe Walter needs to clean house? maybe they need to leave Dodge? I just hope someone figures out what's wrong.
maybe others need to have head in ass surgery as well
LOL agreed
the shocks are rebuilt fucked up ones
Nice one. Just what every race team needs.
If they go back to green, Robby will get the Luck Dog and be only 1 lap down. They have the shock off but will put the new one on once they can touch the cars. They believe that's the problem.
Let it go. Another screwed up race. Move to next week and try again. It's getting old.
#45 already got the lucky dog, didn't he? Leaderboard showing him back on the lead lap.
Not sure, spotter said he would get Lucky Dog and be only 1 lap down
are they the same shocks that were the problem at Michigan?
sounds like they are
well race fans, it's been real but I'm headed out back for some serious sun and pool time today. we might actually have rain this week and I'd hate to have my tan fade. keep smiling...Terie

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service