Good luck to Robby today at Pocono. Hopefully they had good notes from Friday that they can use today.Talk about the race right here.I will not be here today,but am looking forward to reading the posts later on tonight.Thanks!

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucky Dog is awarded when lights go off on pace car with 1 to go, driver is then allowed to pass and go around and catch up.

Based on Nascar's timing...Robby would be awarded the lap and be only car 1 lap down
We need it to stop raining!
Who knows, a couple yellows, and a massive pileup and we might get a 30th.
like your thinking garrett
I'm trying to stay positive Jason, but its quite hard. I'm almost where I'm at the point that I don't want to watch this team struggle anymore. After that 8th place at Daytona I thought this would be our year, but the constant crew chief changes and bad luck have really put a hold on that.
Track is drying quick...should get cars out soon, Making another sweep then be ready for cars to get out.
Yep, we definitely need the race to get going again.............and then a huge pileup to take out a bunch of cars. C'mon, JPM, do your thing.
^^^Yes, he is overdue for a big one.
well put Garrett!
Drivers headed back to cars. Can remove tire rubber from grill, clean windows and that's all. Officials told crew members not allowed on right side of car.
Robby and crew testing radios and getting ready for new shock to be installed
Walter , "We're gonna go 12 rounds down on the right side track bar."

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service