Join in today and talk about the race as Robby tries to get the best finish possible with a very good car.Thanks for your support.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is about where we were in June at MIS, when I left the race....beat all the traffic and got home in time to watch Trackside, there I admit it....glad I got that off my chest, proverbial, of course, lol
Any race that all 4 tires are on the track the last lap must be a winning race.
Mike- Both CC's are to blame..lol.
That is two races that these new "bitchin LOOKING" carbon fiber dashes has caused issues. Instead of neato ass dash boards how about some handleing by packing the guys up and go testing???
I guess the main reason for using them would be giving you the ability to manipulate more weight in the car where you need it. Unfortunately they had trouble this week. last week was 100% user error when you read gauges wrong.
Caution out!
Robby just sounds tired and sad, which makes me sad. I always have hope for the team and not giving up .How hard it must be for all of them to work so hard and have it come undone so quickly.
Walter- "Let's go back to our original setup. I have no idea why the car is losing grip."
Robby- "Yeah! I was better early on so let's do that!"

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
lmao Robby n Walter. Car was pretty solid and he wanted changes. I feel bad for Walter; by the time he says something it's too late
Walter "Come back in, we didn't get the car full of fuel."

WHAT!!!!
With Tony's new partner in crime needing personnel, wonder how many Robby will lose.
On to Bristol !

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service