Join in today and talk about the race as Robby tries to get the best finish possible with a very good car.Thanks for your support.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about on to Baja?
Well we'll finsh ahead of the #24. Yea :(
i realize they have a few new pit road guys, but its not like they hired a guy like me off the streets who has no experience...lets face it this team is really not working for some reason. i really feel for the whole team. its easy to bash on the team, but we all must realize these guys and gals are working their asses off im sure....remember team work is half chemistry, and half talent...
just my penny's worth
Why did he come in...he can't beat anyone and Kurt and JJ just picked up a position....
Thanks,, guess he'll get it back and keep it.
i would like to add a couple more penny for thoughts...
In management, or the military, I always used the term "command and control"...I told our team we will discuss decisions from time to time, but I will always have command and control for the final decisions...If they understood my philosophy, we shook hands and away we went.
It appears to me Walter has neither Command, or Control!!!
WOW! a Big One! A 20 car wreck and Robby got around it...jumps him up to 18th...Oops! Sorry, I dozed off, was dreaming!
Jr. is FUBAR'ED
Only a few laps left, down 3 laps and Robby just said, "Car feels pretty good now! Feels real fast!"
LOL write down the setup and remember it
Caution out! Debris
that was a 48 caution

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service