Join in today and talk about the race as Robby tries to get the best finish possible with a very good car.Thanks for your support.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sales are up as we all need a drink to stomach this crap!
Can they blame Robby for a fire in the car?
No, but they can question organization, car prep, calls made during the race. He does have more greeen flag passes than anyone else, but why is that? A well prepped car and good strategy/race management would make the all passes unnecessary. The points standing and camera time (or lack thereof) may cause Jim Beam to rethink their sponsorship investment. I DO want to see him succeed and race his way to the top 20 in points next year, but without good sponsorship...it'll be tough.
I hate this track soooo boring i hope vickers wins...
If it wasn't for Robby racing all summer I wouldn't think the Bills where good at all!
Dude I'm drunk as hell do not lisen 2 me.Go Robby!
The team chemistry is good, however the CC has yet to make the car better after a stop pretty much all year long,when the car was running good before the pitstop.
Which CC, the one on the box, or the one behind the wheel?
How can the CC make the car better with the driver/owner/cc making all the calls????????
You can do better Ryan? You wanna be the order taker for Robby? I think Walter might hand ya the box right now.
You ever think about this, this is Walters carreer, you think he wants to look like shit week in,& week out? I dare you to get better results when your boss is in your ear telling you to do what HE wants.
I tell ya what, they ought to give Walter the chase. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, in the shop,& at the track, for those 10 races. If he doesn't pull this thing out of a nose dive, then he's got all winter to find greener pastures.
RGM would also have all winter to find another victim to be Rob's patsy.
Sad, sad, sad!!!! Bad, bad, bad!!!! Blah, blah, blah!!!! Same old story every weekend these days.
Kahne is out, must be time for a Motor to go!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service