Not RGM stuff but, as a Nascar fan it's interesting to hear reports & rumors

Ganassi & Waltrip? We've all heard that Waltrip & Ganassi have talked about merging and having a 4 car operation (Toyota or Dodge?) but, with Reed gone, McDowell could end up in the #41. Waltrip is very high on McDowell and thinks he can make it in Cup racing, with Chip's #41 open and Target already committed, Waltrip thinks it's a perfect opportunity to provide Ganassi with a solid young driver.
Felix has another driver on his radar, Patrick Carpantier. He believes Patrick is alot like Juan Pablo Montoya. He has international appealand like Dario, could be part of the Ganassi family even if it's not Nascar. It wouldn't be the first time two drivers swapped teams. Still hearing the big hire Ganassi wants is Danica Patrick. Word is she wants to try Nascar at some point, but not sure if now is the right time for her. Target would have a dream of a spokes person and would have a marketing dream.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a dream with Danica in it once....

ya knew somebody was gonna say it
the one where she has transmission problems and keeps beating on the shift lever until the tranny fluid shoots out?
something like that.

then she showed me how good she'd be at moto gp ; )
at like, Laguna Seca ?

I dreamed she wanted to give me an oil change!

Always wondered what drivers wore under their fire suits...
Just one question - could Danica see over the steering wheel without a booster seat and still reach the pedals?
If not....I'll voulanteer to let her sit on my lap and drive......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service