Stopped by RG Motorsports after work. The crew was completing the final touches to Carlos's Car. I enter in Casual conversation with Andy and helped and watch as he worked on a hood ( the nices Guy you could propably ever meet ) along with a few other things. Snapped a few nice Photos from outside, the inside was very busy, understandably. Thanks to them and Andy, best of luck this years DAKAR!!!!

Views: 50

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You just gotta' find the 1 day a year when they are not that busy...but good luck...
I can see the point from both sides. Just one of those luck of the draw type deals if and when folks do visit.
For sure, when I went there it was two weeks before Primm, they were busting some serious ass in the shop, and the guys I talked with for a minute looked burnt. Some focused and hard working cats for sure!
Wasn't 100% when it left, they have two days when the start to wrap things up.
Its luck of the draw, I would think It depends on whos doing what.
I agree, Andy is a great guy, as is Roger. I worked with the both of them for several days on
the Dakar trucks.
As many of us are quick to point out the error to people who spell Robby's name " Robbie" , I need to get in the habit of not throwing a "s" at the end of Carlo's name. It is Carlo De Gavardo, not Carlos De Gavardo. I had made the mistake on some of the photos I put up, but I corrected them.
About Three Years ago I was on my way home from work and decided to drive by RG motorsports cause I knew they were getting ready for Dakar. When I drove by Robby was driving the hummer up and down the street before they shipped it out. Well I pulled over to watch a bit and I saw Will Higman there which I use to work for. I walked up to Will to say hi and Andy was there to and we started talking about the race and so forth and Robby was climbing out but he looked busy so I didn't want to bug him but the whole crew over at RGM is a top class team and hope to someday work for them!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service