Just read over on speedtv.com Robin Miller's mailbag about BAM trying to partner with AJ Foyt for a 2nd car in Indy Car. Sounds like an Extenze job to me. I'd like to hear what RG thinks about that since AJ is his long time Idol and friend. Here is the Q & A:

Q: Any chance this BAM Racing/Foyt partnership is going to happen? Will AJ run Joey Hand in the second car? I always attended the races at Trenton Speedway but I don't remember how you finished when they ran the midgets. Do you remember when they ran the twins at Trenton if they inverted the field in the second race. Have you heard how they are going to do it at Texas?

Curt

RM: I talked to A.J. about it and he says they'll try and put something together for Indianapolis with Beth Ann but didn't mention any particular driver. Running in a midget at Trenton in my 10th start ever might have been one of my more stupid moves but, thankfully, the gearbox pitched on about Lap 5 so my life was spared. Bill Vukovich won one of the races that day and said if he ever got in a midget again at Phoenix or Trenton he wanted somebody to take a wheel hammer and beat him with it. No inversion back then, not sure what the plan is for Texas.

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My bet is AJ won't do a thing until the check clears the bank.
BAM's last real racing asset was crew chief David Hyder. He was on loan to the Wood Brothers and Bill Elliott credits him with turning that organization around. I think I heard he went to KHI after that.
BAM is short for Barney Rubble's stupid kid BAM BAM...All strength and no smarts!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service