I Heard Nascar Isn't Allowing Danica Patrick To Enter Nascar Because Of Some Reason. She Would Be Great As Robby's Teammate Next Year, Just Give Her A Shot She How She Does. I Mean U Never Know What Might Happen. I Belive She Can Handle It.

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2 top tens and hornish is holding on by a thread? and its not like Stewart or Montoya have ever won. if danica is put in a good car, Hendrick, Gibbs, RCR, she will have sucsess
There are only about 32 other more talented drivers starting the Indy 500....why on earth pick her?
Could she physically handle driving a stock car for 500 miles? Maybe I’m being the chauvinist now but I do not think that she could handle it. Think about it there is a reason that many of the top drivers now have trainers. I have no doubt that she would have sponsors lined up to throw money at her but I think it would be a disaster.
I think she can handle 500 miles, she appears to be in great physical shape, probably shape better than some current NASCAR drivers. The bigger issue is if she has the skill to do it and that's yet to be seen.
All this buzz is exactly what Danica wanted as she enters into a contract year.As for her bringing new sponsor blood..I think nascar has already welcomed Motorola and Go Daddy. Personally I'd like to see her fill the 4th JGR spot. Realty is so much more fun to see than writing or speculating what ifs.
Where did you hear that NASCAR wasn't letting her? The only thing they would say is that she has to run some big tracks in trucks or nationwide before she can run speedways in Cup like every other rookie does, even Hornish or Juan.
"Because of some reason?"

Right...

Troll?
thats great!
We have enough of of jr shoved up our azz, We don,t need any more non preformers up there (no room)
Can you imagine the first time she and Kyle Busch wreck each other? That fight would be incredibly ugly. Unfortunately she would probably win.
Shoot the only way they would wreck together is when Kyle is lapping the field and she drives into his side.
contrary to popular belief, not every driver wants to be in nascar.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service