This from Robby's twitter acct, just now...
David Gilliand will attempt to qualify a 2nd RGM car for the Sprint Cup race this wknd @ Kansas

Views: 25

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But what about the S&P that knock out cars that intend to run the whole race. That isnt right, Take a team like the 13, they will run the whole race why should they go home to a bunch of teams that are just going to park it after 30 laps?
The idea running a business in the start and park model is stupid. It shows that you dont have to try your hardest but things wil still pan out for you. What if TOG did the S&P with this site, he just decided to stop after he got it up, then this wouldnt be anything more then a glorified message board. What if our teachers decided to stop teaching after half the class just because times were a little tough for them. Boo-hoo, in my mind you go 100% or you dont go at all.

Now in the case of the 04. Im still not jumping up for joy but i realize what Robby is trying to do, not gonna say im thrilled but Robby does what Robby does, lol.
Because they can't qualify better than the s&p's.
It is what it is buddy.
yup...And if RG feels like he has an extra car that can easily qualify into the field and do something to that car that he can apply to the #7 , then it's all good. Of course missing the field messes it up, but it is still a test session at a licensed track for a team chassis , worst case scenario, and you have to pay to test at any other track you go to regardless.
Ya, hopefully i didnt open up a whole new can of worms with my previous statement.
that's smart.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service