Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd rather see a driver who embodies the persona of "The Intimadator" take the win, than the Hendrick polished Jr 2.0 version. Somebody like a Robby Gordon, Juan Pablo Montoya, Kyle Busch, Ryan Newman, or even the semi-polished Tony Stewart, or Kurt Busch. Dale Jr isnt his father. He doesn't drive like Dale (most of the time), he doesnt act like Dale, & he damn sure doesnt have the "Intimadator Factor"....give it up NASCAR, your badass cashcow is gone...& like most of us knew 10 years ago, he can't be replaced.
if there's any truth to this, and I have my doubts... I hope Robby just says "F*** it" and passes for the win!
Robby won't know anything or have anything to do with it if the fix is in like it may have been a few times in the past. Towards the end of the day the 88 car will just pick up an extra 100 HP.

The races that the writer mentioned have been questioned by some folks since the day they were ran. The timing is just too perfect.
I am quite superstitious myself. Remember July when Jr won in the Wrangler 3 car at Daytona? Conspiracy!
going to vegas right now....a sure thing !!!!!!!!!
Moneyline is +1200 for Jr. to win
good thinking!
Mikey won 2 500s with a Dominant(illegal) plate car.. Jr deserves a gimme too.. Go Jr.!!
wrap that tinfoil a little tigher....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service