Here's the contest.Guess the driver of Hummer #327. First tie breaker is Robby's navigator,tie breaker number two is Driver of #327's navigator. Try to limit posts to legitimate driver guess's, Thank you.

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes,RGM has three? of them, support only not racers

Frederico Villagra - 2010 Argentine Rally Champ & WRC contender.....

Major marketing push for Speed in Argentina with local hero.....

Deal sealed during the summer trip down south.....???

There is no relation to the speed energy company in S. America.

I wonder how many of these driver's contracts are only good in the us

WAR  Fredrico!! Looks like I was right again..

Robby with Cody Quinn

Steve Sourapas with Steve LaRoza

Anna Cody is gonna be pissed when she finds out her brother disowned her with a name switch. And

then again, she might like Anna Quinn better but I wouldn't count on it - her sponsors might be a

problem. LOL.

ooops, reverse it turn it around then we all be good. Little over sight with the first last and the last first.

15 CODY QUINN ALEXIS ETATS-UNIS HONDA TEAM HONDA EUROPE

As per the entry list, we will all be pulling for Quinn Cody, or Cody, Quinn, or the 15 bike, or whatever the heck Anna wants. They are great folks.

http://www.dirtrider.com/features/web_extra/141_1012_quinn_cody_pre...

For sure - now all the bikes are 450 cc Honda and JCR have Quinn on a full factory bike

so I guess Robbys out of luck. His 1st overall Vegas to Reno solo by 14 minutes got my

attention - WOW - 534 miles against the best two and four wheel teams. Right on Will.

I would say the driver for the other Hummer will be Randy, RG's transport driver and father in law.

RaceTrucker is closer to Step Father then "inlaw"

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service