According to jayski.com (Rumor Site) has updated his New 2010 Team Chart. He has added a new piece of info to Robby Gordon's Team Page. "Jim Beam may not return in 2010 (9-10-2009)."

He added this info Thursday...http://jayski.com/pages/2010teams.htm

I personally think Robby has a great relationship with Jim Beam and hope this isn't true. Jim Beam has been with RGM since the start and I hope they continue.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it said that last year as well. Big difference between MAY not return and WILL not return.
Jayski says that because there's been no official announcment from either Jim Beam or RGM. There hasn't been advance announcments for several years.
exactly.
I agree 100% with you....just wondered what made jayski post this on this past Thursday 9/10/2009. Usually he doesn't post anything unless someone tips him or he verifies the source.

They don't always come out that way or get DENIED but usually there's some truth. So I guess the some truth is they MAY NOT return. YIKES! Seemes like that would be a big blow to RGM if that happens.
Last year it said they MAY NOT RETURN..so, whatever happens,happens.
Is it just me, or has Jim Beam been sponsoring less races this year compared to last?
In 2008 they sponsored 16 races, this year they signed on for 14 races. So they did reduce by 2 races.
The results are tailing off, Beam is getting less value from the sponsorship. Times are hard, people are drinking more vodka.

I sure hope the Richmond skip doesn't factor in, the JB cars are the best looking ones.
Beam is very happy with the exposure they get with RG.
Jim Beam is getting great exposure with Robby. The best bang for the buck available in nascar today. If they are in fact leaving RGM, you can bet your ass it's not for another team. There's def been a brand connection built between Jim Beam & Robby over the last 5 seasons.
The economy is tough on everyone right now. Why not take a minute to write the good folks at JB and thank them for their continued support? Post it on their facebook page? The more of us they hear from, the more likely they'll continue at least at this year's level. With things looking better, for both RG and the economy, maybe they'll even pick it up a notch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service