Today, I march into my local Terrible Herbst Arco AM/PM to restock on my favorite flavor of SPEED product for the entire TOOL family. Mrs TOOL likes the Unleaded, Mini TOOL and I like the yellow, but mostly the Ethanol. Which by the way, my nearest store cant keep enough of (Ethanol)! When I roll in, I buy three to four cases at a time. Since Herbst and their overweight, and underprepped TT's are M sponsored, you cant walk into a Terrible Herbst in Vegas without tripping over some M stussn at tec,h inspection with a clean rig, even after the day before quals. That Hearbst Shark thing looked like a shit box rolling off the trailer. In fact It not only looked filthy, and the team pushing the massive behemoth uphill at Freemont street tech looked likea bunch of bums. Then on track the Shark truck just didnt have the setup period...Boys and girls, I know setups. I sometimes can tell if its the driver, or the setup. I watch closely, and review lots of tape over and over.
In racing, ecpecially at tech Image is everything! You might have a high ranking poential sponsor walkin thru looking for the right, wel represented "TEAM a peronnep" pit there.
Look, I can share storeis about prep and teams overall, I to stay out of it, but after but sometimes tje TOOL has to open his box and rant.
RGM and the car he drove,,,,people i was clean. No dartailed becauseof the day bafore activities. As a perspecive sponor, people notice these little things. These 1500 cars and TT's are npt cheap. I never let my teamshow up looking like a bunch of pige. "IMAGE IS EVERYTHING!) I met Kevin Wilson,and b golly he ws dressed in a polo shit, and was clen cut. Im just dismayed at the "image which is being portraid to our young next leaders.
Sorry for the long rant, I really just wanted to say Terrible Herbst sounds like they might be scaling back.
Time to go now, bud light kivking in and itss dinner time. p.s. didt have tine to spell check.
Thank you for your time, The 153 car looked good at tech.
Thank You

'

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard that SPEED in not on the new cooler set at Terrible Herbst. Hope its just a rumor.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service