I was playing the DIRT 2 demo today and was thinking...

Has Robby ever thought about offering Travis Pastrana a ride in one of his Hummer's?

Travis Pastrana has TONS of sponsors (Red Bull could be a big issue, but is Monster leaving?).

Travis Pastrana also has TONS of fans, and can bring in a lot of exposure for RGM.

He is also American, and has some off-road experience.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about getting Robby, Tony Stewart and either Edwards or kenseth (Maybe Kahne) as a 3-some driving Hummers in the Dakar...........

I bet they could pick up some additional sponsors.....
And some horrendous wreaks....

Nascar drivers should stick to Nascar, I mean did you see what Edwards did to that Daytona Prototype at Montreal?
hmm...wrong banner.Thanks
Here is where I would insert the picture of the burning class one from 06 Baja 1000
Travis Pastrana/Damen Jefferies entry if I had them
I've got some pictures of that thing on the trailer. Every piece of aluminum on that thing looks like robot sperm.
Pastrana tears up alot of stuff no doubt, but most of it is extreme sports where thats is almost a given. He has kicked some major ass in the Rally America series. I saw him win the New England Forest Rally in Maine this year, which was a three day, multiple stage event. Multiple championships don't come from tearing stuff up.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service