37) #26-Stremme/Latitude43: 904 -87

RGM can advance to 34th by beating the 37 by 21 positions

RGM can advance to 32nd by beating the 71 & 34 by 30 positions

*The 71 team plans to Start N Park unless sponsorship is found

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike- give me all your money.
Without question, the Menard engine was a grenade, but you never heard a complaint about it being down on horsepower. If they had the ability to develop it properly instead of rushing it into competition RGM would probably using a Menard engine today.
As a side note- I spoke with the Menard guys at the PRI show after that season,Had they been able to continue development,Robby might still be running Chevrolets.
1st Thank You For Posting This ! Did not Hurt That Bad but Crazy Thing is The # 26 is comin' , The # 71 is droppin' It Can Happen At Mich . ( Top 35 ) but will be hard , gotta make the Race first , but would sure love RG to be Locked in at Sonoma , main reason were He Could go for the Pole .
Oh and for buying A Car , I Would love to see that too , but watchin' the SpeedFactory.tv Promo don't Think That Will Happen !
Pretty much ensures that RG will not be locked in going to Sears Point, where the pack of outsiders trying to get in is probably tougher than anywhere. I can't imagine he is going to make up 20 positions on the #37 at Michigan...
The deeper you get into the season, the harder it becomes to gain.
and when a car hits wet grass, it usually turns sideways.
Almost took out a tree too.
Robby will be back in the top 35 after Sonoma.

GAS ON
71 is starting to S&P, make Michigan and Sonoma and could get back in. Remember RG made up 57 points at Phoenix earlier in the year to get back in only 1 race. I hate to say it, but he will probably need to points race at Sonoma.
I was thinking about that this weekend. I don't see him going all out for the pole either which is a shame. I think when he is in the race though, its balls out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service