In the video clip, Robby says Nascar is 80% this year and probably 50% next year of his racing schedule. Robby adds, "That doesn't mean I don't give 100% when I'm behind the wheel."

See the clip here from Showtime:

http://sports.sho.com/inside-nascar/video-portal.html?id=490915072001

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By the way, Ganassi has won 2 of the last 3 races....EGR is not one of the big four. Doesn't sound like the big 4 are dominating this season.
Ramses posted this earlier on twitter, haven't had a chance to load it up yet, not sure if it same as what TOG put up or not.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1716410550?bctid=49...
Not at all.Great addition !
Finally viewed it, good stuff, thanks Ramses for link if you're watchin'... why the heck did they have to ruin that with that commercial at the end... ugh!
If I won the powerball or mega millions my plan for Robby---with my backing---would be to run 12 races in cup---(road courses, plate tracks, and handful of other races) and then run the 9 street course-road course tracks and the Indy 500 in the indy series along with the Score races and Dakar. Imagine that for a minute---RG would clearly demonstrate how truly skilled he is as a driver. I'm a little puzzled why certain sponsors haven't thought of the impact they would get if they gave him so money with an outline above---the exposure that it would garner them---(VALVOLINE are you listening).
Valvoline sponsored RG as well as Mark M in the mid 90's, they know the drill. (Where best to spend precious advertising dollars in a down economy, much less in a sport that has been losing audience and popularity)
The economy wasn't down in the mid-90s. Clinton was in office.

Just saying. :)
That's right, it was the Lewinsky person that was so far down in the 90'S
I say run only restrictor and road races , they're the only ones worth watching anymore . The rest are a bore !
run them all...they are a bore cause our driver doesn't run good at them
If Robby didn't go NASCAR racing 20 yrs ago, 80% of you would not even know who Robby Gordon is. Have a little respect here and don't get so butt hurt just because Robby isn't running next year 100%. If Robby were running good and had "Lowe's" or "Cingular (AT&T) on the car, everyone here would be opposite on their thoughts. Face it, without NASCAR, this website would not even be around. Looking to the future, I'll say it again, RGM needs to start building a truck and nationwide car(s) and focus on being an owner that maybe runs a few races per year.
sounds good but to do any of that they first need funding

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service