This is a reminder that the next episode ( #8 )  of Speedfactory will air on July 28th at 10:00 pm/et ( give or take ) . The next episode will cover all the Indy Brickyard action, plus the road course test session for Watkins Glen & of course the Gene Nead Comedy Club.

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Upcoming episode meaning episodes not yet aired. aka future episodes. Who,what,when & why is at the discretion of the production team.They have a production agenda & are sticking to it. There are things that folks find here first before they do on SF, and vice versa.
Speedfactory is great and gives a good overview of the people in the racing industry and what they face.

On the Indy side of things. One can see that Robby did not flat spot the tires pitting and said they probably ran over something on the way out in turn 2 where the wreck started. Even if he had new tires, he still may have gotten a flat with the same result. Disappointing but its racing.
He didnt flat spot them coming to his pitstall, he flatspotted them at the entrance to pitroad BEFORE the timing line, turn 4 area. This was confirmed by many RG fans who were sitting in that area .
That seems to be the view around here, about the entrance. If the Indy race did not have such another time line moment i'm sure the speedfactory episode would have been better. Maybe the Chiropractor can get the monkey of Robs back.
Robby needs a slump buster after the last 2 weeks. The chiropractor will not do the trick.
the chiropractor is AJ Allmendingers wife.
Dr. Lynn! ga,ga,ga,ga,ga!
(You should have seen the pictures she posted when she was at Atlantis!)

BTW, Chris enjoyed that WAY too much. He, he!
Sorry Dinger.
always look forward to these episodes. I have agree that the truck and nationwide stuff seemed a non sequter and it wasn't clear to me in the production that we were meant to follow a crew member. This is where a voice over, rather than titles, would help move the story...kinda like Deadliest Catch.

and what's up with the Barney Miller music theme? I haven't heard that in forever. I guess I'm dating myself now...lord knows no one else will date me. :)

Dr Lynn....yikes!
I thought it was the theme song to Taxi. Not quite sure of the relavance of that either.
that's a crack up..I was thinking Taxi also, but then I went Barney
I enjoyed this episode a lot, don't understand why some are making it out to be the worst one they've done . I think it's a nice change of pace , plus I bet if Indy had turned out differently we would maybe have seen some different stuff . Looking forward to the next one .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service