I still dont think that there has been a true owner driver in this series other than robby right now. Tony has a teem that has been running and is basicly in a hendrick car and motor. I think you could have thrown bors said in this car and ran well. (not a knock on boris. love that guy). When another owner driver comes around with all the changes and bs of nascar COT. No one could have done it better. It might take time but I do see Robby getting in the chase with in the next 5 years. I wouild love more sponsors for Robby to run a second car next year, I feel that this would help the team so much more. Just to get more info.

Whats your thoughts

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Practice for Pocono begins tomorrow. I look forward to the races that have yet to be run.RG and Kirk found an adjustment that will help them on flat tracks, as heard on the Indy scanner replay,so at least they get to put in in motion this weekend instead of next year.
I am so tried of these conspiracy theories about Montoya getting penalized for no reason. He sped on pit road, end of story. NASCAR didn't push Long and Mayfield out. Mayfield was doing Speed and Long got caught with an unapproved motor. Yeah I heard that his cylinders openings were too large and it was because of wear, cuz he only had one engine. Oh well, they all have the same set of rules.

NASCAR is not fixed.
amen!
yeah, Montoya knows he was speeding. He has also gotten over it and moved on.
I agree. I believe Nascar went way to heavy on the Long penalty. Mayfield will play out in the courts. If nascar tampered with his drug test they stand to lose big time. Mayfield can lie all he wants because he done anyway if he is guilty. Did Montoya speed? If he did than he should be penalized. Good luck to Robby in Pocono.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service